Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hey, Hi, Hey, change........ How are you? .

I've been a tad lazy of late when it comes to the old bloogle... I'm going to try and be a bit more pro active from now on and get it back up to speed !

I have recently re located to the smog and bright lights of London, Last week moving into a quaint little studio apartment with the lovely Sarah.
However, I have now been over here for the last almost 2months, Living with the guys in the Brixton pad. Its been amazing, I have had such a fun few weeks.
A big thanks to Cam, Bree, Jimmy, Andrea and the rest of the gang for housing me, it is going to be sad when we have to say goodbye to half of them in the coming weeks. Until then, we shall make the most of the time we have and continue reveling through to the dawn of the ever approaching day in this new chapter.